GIVE A PON Athína
Not only a Greek goddess but also the capital of Greece. This slipper reminds us of the raw city and streets decorated with graffiti.
- The GIVE A PON slippers are handmade in a workshop in Greece. The outside of this slipper is made of undyed wool from a white sheep. The patterns have a combination of black and light pink. The stitching with which the edge is finished is white. You can see all these colors in the pompom.
- Exterior: undyed sheep's wool.
- Decorative stitching: mix of wool and acrylic yarns.
- Pompon: mix of wool and acrylic yarns.
- Sole: leather.
- Entirely European production.
- SIZE ADVICE: The slippers fall according to your shoe size. At first they are a bit tighter, but soon they mold to your foot. Below you will find the inside dimensions of the slippers. This way you can easily measure your own feet so that you are sure that you order the right size!
- Size 35/36: 24cm
- Size 37/38: 25.5 cm
- Size 39/40: 27cm
- Size 41/42: 28 cm
- Example: If you are in doubt because you sometimes have size 38 and sometimes size 39, we advise you to go for size 37/38. This one falls as a size 38 and size 39/40 falls as a size 40.